FORENSIC FINGERPRINT / THUMB IMPRESSION / PALM PRINT EXAMINATION- Certified / Experienced / Court Qualified Forensic Fingerprint Experts
It is one of the very important task to choose a right fingerprint experts, fingerprint examiner or fingerprint analyst, who must be trained, certified, court acceptable and experienced with the latest forensic examination techniques. If your case related to court, police or legal matter, then selecting the right & correct handwriting analyst or forensic fingerprint expert is just as important as choosing the right lawyer or advocate, otherwise there may be chances of negative effect on your case. Powerful Expert Opinion will help you win your case and save wastage of time & money.
We provides various Forensic Science services including- Forensic Expert Opinions Under Section 45 of Indian Evidence Act on Fingerprints, Thumb Impression, Forged Documents, Paper / Document, Cheque / Check Frauds, Questioned Document & Handwriting Analysis, Signature Frauds and Forgery, Other Handwriting related frauds like- Will or Deed Alterations, Disguised Handwriting, Contracts, Agreements, Notarized Documents, Registered Land Documents, Duplicate Documents, Decipher, Invisible Writing, Hidden Evidences, Blackmailing, Suicide Note, Disputed Documents, Property, Litigation, Threatening or Anonymous Letters, Cross Examination, Expert Testimony, Typewritten Document Examination, Computer Printout Examination, Infrared / Ultra Violet Examination of Papers, Handwriting of Deceased person, Handwriting before death, thumb impressions, fake agreements, Consumer Court related documents, Expert Consultation, Breach of Confidentiality, Legal Consultancy, Wrongful Termination, Forensic Imaging, Forensic Photography, and many more… We are working from many years for many corporate and Individual clients like- Banks, Insurance Industries, Software Companies, Education Sector etc
Private Forensic Science Lab Services for Testing:
- Our Examination, Verification and other various tests will help you to provide answer on these questions-
- Is the Fingerprint / thumb impression genuine?
- Is two different thumb impressions belongs to same person?
- Is questioned and admitted fingerprints are same or not?
- Is doubtful fingerprint and found / sample fingerprint belongs to two different persons?
- Development of invisible fingerprints in case of theft, robbery etc
- Is the document is altered / written by a particular or same person?
- Are there alterations or obliteration on the document?
- Is the same person is writer of other documents?
- Who wrote an anonymous letter?
- Is the agreement / will / bill / stamp paper is altered or written by a suspected person? and our experts will answer on many other questions also…